Thursday, January 24, 2013

Zoe's Kitchen

Okay, so I am finally getting around to blogging again. I can basically blog when the baby is napping, but have been working on some other things during that time.  At a little over five months old, our baby girl has already started "crawling" (well half crawling and scooting, but she's pretty mobile). If I do not keep a close eye on her, she's off exploring other parts of the room!

I am going to try to wrap up all the Texas posts and then move on to Hawaii posts! 
While we were adjusting to life as parents, Mike and I greatly appreciated all of the home-cooked meals that we received. Erika, one of my friends from grad school sent us a gift certificate to Zoe's Kitchen a local restaurant in Frisco, TX. 
The portions were large and the food we ordered lasted for multiple meals!
We ordered a greek salad.
Hummus
Meditteranean Tuna Salad. Yum! I liked the addition of kalamata olives in the mixture and the fact that there was no mayonnaise in the salad.
Shish Kebab-Shrimp, Chicken, and Steak
White Beans
Chocolate Cake!

Thanks for the thoughtful gift Erika! It was much appreciated!

Zoe's Kitchen
1901 Preston Road Suite 1000
 Plano TX. 75093
 972-248-1010

No comments: